Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Happy Couple


Tanis is playing WoW!!! (World of Warcraft for all you non gamers) She's currently a level 9 Night Elf Priest named Shaelea but she'll be higher in no time. This is a picture of the two of us. (We're happy I swear) I started a new night elf hunter named Frogurt so we could level up together. We're also getting her into the Liquid Courage guild which I and many others from Seed church are apart of. It's the best guild ever! Anyways its really awesome that she's playing and I'm super proud of how well she's doing. I have the best wife!

So if any of you start playing WoW and/or you're on the server Cenarius look us up!

Watch your back!

Frogurt and Shaelea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaawww... you're such a sweet, encouraging husband! She's a lucky lady. :)

You're right about Liquid Courage- it IS definitely the best guild ever!! Anyway, can't wait until you're up to Kadenza's level and she can play with you! The way she's been leveling Shealea you'll be up there in no time!!

Have a good one! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey we need to update this thing! I'm lvl 16 now! :) and you're playing Wizen, not Frogurt...

Scott said...

So yeah, as anonymous said as of May first Tanis is lvl 19 and a half and I'm just plain 19. She keeps staying ahead of me by at least half a lvl. Oh and as she said I ditched Frogurt to go with my human warlock named Wizengamot. I really like him. It's similar to playing a mage but one that come with a pet. So far I've been using the Voidwalker to tank for Tanis and I while we both throw our DoTs on it. I'm going to stop now cause I'm sounding far too geeky...

Anonymous said...

Update...I got slowed down by baby sickness but have now reached 22! Pretty fun :)