Tuesday, June 19, 2007

N = C + {fb (cm) . fb (tc)} + fb (Ts) + fc . ta equals bacon goodness


I love the British. They had a team of experts from Leeds university research the best way to make the perfect Bacon Butty. I have never had a bacon butty but I can say with utmost surety that since it consists of bread, butter, and bacon I would love it like I've loved no other sandwich before... Okay that might have gone to a weird place... I think it's great that the "American" version of the butty is the BLT. Ironic that us, the fatties of the world take a perfectly brilliant sandwich and destroy it by adding veggies. horrible.

I for one will be going back to the old country ways, removing above mentioned abominations and eat the butty the way it was supposed to be, the way science intended it! Bread! Bacon! Perfection!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, maybe it's just not a good picture, but that looks gross. I love bacon, don't get me wrong...the picture must not do it justice. So I guess it's bacon sandwiches for dinner this week?